Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back to the routine

So this week was the first week back to our usual routine. I did have a PTA meeting on Tuesday that sort of made things slightly different than usual, but the kids were able to hang out at school in the childcare area. We had swimming, dance, but it was too cold to have hockey outside. At least the weather warmed up to give us a slight break from the cold.

The big difference this week was that I had a Norwex party on Thursday. I am really not a party person, and having a business-type transaction at a party I usually feel slightly weird about it. I had been to two already and I know I'll be to many more. We had a good turn-out and I think everyone had a good time. I'll be interested to see how everyone does with the product once it gets in.

We were also able to go to cousin Ethan's baptism on Saturday evening. Trevor started on his storytelling, and as he was doing so, he lost another tooth. It was a funny situation as all day he was having issues chewing things. He didn't even want to wiggle his tooth. I guess things happen in good time as it was mid-sentence.

The weeks definitely go faster with all of our activities going on. On to the new week....Trevor has his conferences and we have a birthday to prepare for! It's another exciting week!

No comments: