Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I am incredibly behind. I have a boatload of pictures to upload from the past month and many more stories to tell, so I may have many short snip its when I can remember throughout any given day. So here I start: Mother's Day fell on Kentucky Derby weekend, so actually I may have a post about that later, but I came across this scanned picture the other day and I had to write about it before I forgot the surrounding events. This paper was what I found at Gwen's preschool along with her classmates answers about their mom's. It is pretty cute how the perspective is at their age. I saw ages of parents from "really old" to 10 to 100 years. I especially loved the best thing about me.

So I let Trevor look at it, and he was able to correct a few things. He knows his weight to be 63lbs. So he thought based on that, I was 75lbs. Thanks Trevor! He corrected that my favorite food is Shrimp Tagliolini from Ciao Bella (which has been gone for about a year now....so sad) and that I like to be in the sun when it is 80 degrees. I give Gwen a lot of credit that she pays attention to all the answers that I have given to these questions. Maybe I should ask her the same thing for Trevor...what would she say is the best thing about him?

No comments: