Monday, August 13, 2012

A new thing for Trevor

I read a few weeks ago about a friend that had gotten her daughter an email account.  So I looked into it, asked both Trevor and Russ what they thought of it, and they both thought it would be great.  Trevor now has email, but I have the ability to control it.  I set settings such as who he can send email to, who he can receive email from, censoring settings, and if I want the first look, I can.  The provider costs $12 a year so it is pretty do-able. 

As of now, just shoot me an email if you would like to be put on T's contact list.  I'm sure he would love to send emails to all of you.  We'll tell you how he likes it in a few weeks.

School opened for me to get all the PTA bills and mail from the summer today.  I guess I should get that stuff together to start the school year.  So I'm busy again. 

We had an awesome weekend with a visit from my cousin and her two daughters.  I feel bad that we can't do that more often if we had lived closer.  But at least we don't have to go so long between visits since we both get to the cabin during the summer as often as possible. 

Until next time.....

1 comment:

Megan said...

He can email me anytime!! Maybe give me pointers on how to win at mini golf!! Thank you so much for everything this weekend. The girls and I had so much fun! Until next time...