Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where did this funk come from?

Ug....hasn't been the best week for me. No real big events that have contributed to it. It might have something to do with getting my grades back for my classes and starting my next session. I am really looking forward to my tax accounting class, but not my sociology class. The end of this session marks the start of the family birthdays. I'm excited to get there, but know that it is going to be a hard process. I have also been hit with a huge "mom guilt" blow this week. I feel like I haven't paid enough attention to both of the kids individually lately. Gwen has been doing great with her potty training, and I think she is just hitting her milestones, so she has been more clingy and upset more than normal. Trevor has been going through a frustrating "won't listen" stage. Coupled with everything and I've been taking it out on myself more than normal.

I know all of the feelings are sooo temporary, and that my current mom guilt is so unfounded. But still frustrating. I think I need to get something on the calendar to look forward to. When my plans involve indecisiveness, that never helps my situation. That and maybe more vitamin D is in store for me. Ok...time to turn it around. I do have a golf tournament to play in next weekend!

No comments: