Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another spring break

Our true spring break was during the time when we were in Florida. However, it did not coincide with the school's spring break and so here we are, in the midst of the other spring break. It has not been the smoothest of weeks so far, and Trevor also has Monday and Tuesday off of next week as well. I'm going about this week as best I can in trying to do a little thing each day in order to get the kids away from the house, even if for less than an hour. Monday is our usual grocery shopping day. Tuesday we went to Target, to get the release of Tangled of course. And today, I knew everyone would feel a little better to get outside. So I bundled them up and we walked to the grocery store. Thankfully it was into the 40s and the north side sidewalk was clear enough to bring the wagon. I was prepared to let them play outside for a little while, but neither was interested after the walk. Strangely enough, Trevor ran a slight fever on Sunday, but nothing ever came of it. I guess I can't say nothing, as he seems to have the sniffles, but I was slightly concerned that we had another ear infection or strep as it has been going around his class. I'm slowly sifting through toys and other odds and ends in the house to try to do a major purge soon. Or maybe my finding all the things I put aside to sell or something. I feel like I have gotten better about getting through a lot of the extra things we are carrying around, but some of the things I set aside haven't been looked at since. Although I should probably also get my resume and other things updated just so I can put myself out there in case of another connection were to take place.

No comments: