Thursday, April 7, 2011

So yeah, I need a week off

Sorry for my lack of blogging this week. The kids are back at school and I unfortunately got socked with the flu bug on Tuesday. So I'm a little bit over 48 hours into a fever and I feel slightly better, but it has completely wiped me out. It has taken all my energy to get up in the morning and get the kids off to school and then back. I guess this will teach me to skip my flu shot. Thankfully the rest of the family got it this year and I seem to be the only one affected by it. Also thankfully, Russ is not traveling this week or I would be really messed up. And also also thankfully this week my mom started her Wednesday visits so I could take most of that day and sleep. I will be back soon, once I can kick this thing. I promise!

No comments: