Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's surprise Disney Eve!

Well, we made it so far!  We have the clues hidden, the letter written, the bags mostly packed (our flight doesn't leave until 5pm so we have some time) and no one spilled the beans...as far as I know...and as far as the kids are aware.  Today has been a really hard day for me to get through because I'm so excited about the trip and to see how well the kids enjoy it.  It was 3 years since our last trip, and will probably be another 4 or so years until the next one. 

I have to share a few of the clues that a disney designer made for us.  It isn't fancy, and I know a lot of crafty people could do better, but for me...I was jumping for joy!


Russ says he is a little concerned that the kids won't really get it...or at least it won't sink in..specifically for Gwen.  But with as much as she has looked at our pictures, and had been saying the entire year she was 3...."when I'm 4, I get to go to Disney"...I think she'll get it right away. 

Trevor has a hockey game at 9am...so it will be quickly eating breakfast and going to the game before coming home for a little breather.  Or maybe we'll go out for a brunch....I have no food left in the house....ha!  Good planning on my part! 

But for now...I will try to get some sleep.  This morning I was up a little after 5am.  Oh well...I can get sleep some other time.  For now, I gotta stay awake for this week ;-)

No comments: