Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh what fun a camera is!


I don't know what it is about cameras, but Trevor loves to take pictures and not be in them. I had asked Russ to take my camera to the T-ball game because it was going to be a final game before a few kids had to be out of town or busy next game which is the true last game. So I came home from golfing and checked the photographs. I had thought that I could put all the pictures on here so you could see what I saw. It was pretty quick that I realized that Trevor had decided he was going to take pictures for himself. Ended up taking over 30 pictures. So rather than bore you with each and every one, I'll just hit the highlights. The first one is the first true one that I saw.

The next one is one I saw 5 photographs in where I see how much fun he had.










Then come pictures of his "friends". The sponge bob ball:












"Floppy" the butterfly balloon from the Butterfly festival when we were at the cabin.













Gwen looking a little crazed that Trevor is behind the camera












A few pictures of Goldie and Curious George, individual and group photos













I'm pretty sure she's going to kill me for publicly posting this picture, but it got a chuckle out of me













a very cute picture of Gwen, I would guess when she thought Trevor was being cute asking her to smile














An eye picture that I would guess is Russ














A few pictures where daddy was showing Trevor how to take pictures of himself













And finally the T-ball pictures.

Now remember: the pictures happened in the reverse order. But I saw them in the order I gave them to you.

No comments: