Saturday, July 19, 2008

Crazy week

While we were at the lake Monday and Tuesday, it has been a crazy week here at home.

First off, I wanted to pass on my congratulations again, although a little late to Erika and her family. They had a beautiful baby girl on Monday. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name. Piper Chloe. Their daughter Caroline picked out her middle name. Hopefully she'll get her night's straight soon!

Here at home, it has been a nice return to the house. Trevor has been tough on Thursday but pretty good yesterday. He did get in trouble early on Friday but when I told him he needed a time out, he brought himself upstairs. WOW. I just hope that his attitude continues until next week for camps. I read him the description of the classes for the coming weeks and he sounded very excited. I think he was also very happy that he wasn't going back to art camp. Poor guy. I hope I didn't scar him for life with that one.

Gwen has been going on a nap strike for most of the week. I have successfully gotten her to stop napping on my shoulder. Although I do have to get her to sleep that way. I think she is finally on her way to popping a tooth, or some kind of milestone because she is not enjoying her bottles. I know Trevor did this too and we had tried to change bottle flow thinking that that was the issue. So this time I'm pretty sure it's just a phase or else her teeth are bothering her.

Hopefully she'll figure the nap thing out soon. It would be nice to get some stuff done around the house!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Thanks Krissy!!!

Sorry to hear Miss G hasn't been cooperating napwise. You need a rested baby!!

Hope Trev's new camp is better than his last one too!