Monday, July 27, 2009

The free weekend

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, because I actually like it. We had a "free weekend" this past weekend and then got invited to do a bunch of stuff. Russ was able to get his yard work that he wanted done, and we had a nice afternoon of Golf on Sunday.

Trevor had Cartoon Capers last week. It wasn't a huge hit, as he had a few of them last summer and he wasn't a big fan. He'd rather be doing something that is sports or activity related. This week is Gymnastics.

Trevor did his school supply shopping on Saturday and then grabbed lunch at Target on the way out. He was very excited to get the items on the list and was also excited to eat lunch afterwards.

Then on Sunday, Trevor played his first 18 holes. I was very happy he made it all the way through. Although there were a lot of run-ins with the beverage cart ladies, and he had cheese curds at the turn, so I'm guessing that is what kept him going.

On to the next thing!

No comments: