Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where does the time go?

You blink and there went Trevor's 12 days off of school. That was the first thing he talked about when he was done with school on the 22nd of December. Not one single day did we count down to going back to school. It was so busy. I somehow managed to get back into somewhat of an organized mess so that I can start all over on Monday.

So the New Year has started. We decided to head on over to Hatfield to celebrate the new year. Prior to this New Year's Eve, I think we had done something for New Year's once in the last decade. However, we knew that we probably wouldn't be getting to the lake again until May.

I foresee a lot of changes coming this year for us. I think Trevor really enjoyed breaking out the new calendar for the year and marking all the big events going on for us. He already wanted to put when his first day of 1st Grade will be, however, I decided to hold off on going that far ahead. I'm anxiously looking forward to traveling to Florida in 10 or so weeks. I'm hoping that January will fly by with the help of a trip out to Boston. This weekend the weather was frigid and not fun for me. Basically, if I can get through this cold season, I will be feeling better. But now, without the end in sight, I know I have to search for reasons to look forward to getting through this mess.

Happy New Decade all!

No comments: