Monday, June 8, 2009

Random thoughts....

In no way are these like "Deep Thoughts", by Jack Handy. I keep forgetting to write down things that I mean to write down, so hopefully I can remember a few of them now.

I got a few pink sparkly whistles from a party I went to a while back. I put them into the music instrument pile of stuff, and Trevor has been blowing on them. Because he can read, or at least is getting close to reading just about everything, I have decided not to correct him when he reads the sticker on the whistle and calls it a "holy whistle".

I know I have nothing to truly be worried about, but I am simply shocked at how big Trevor is outgrowing clothes. I have to keep reminding myself that there are many different companies that make different sizes. I have now bought him two different items of clothing from different companies in the 10/12 size range. At this rate, I'm going to have to buy Jr. sizes by his 8th birthday.

Gwen loves to give people things. Crayons, markers, toys, blocks, cars, books...whatever you want. I had started to wear flip flops when the weather wasn't as cold as it is now. But the past few days, I've had to put socks back and wear other shoes. Gwen has gotten me my flip flops and pulled off my socks at least once a day so I can wear those shoes.

My Livestrong yellow bracelet has bit the dust. After a few years, and Gwen's love, it broke while I took it off to give to Gwen last night. I have an order coming in for another 10 bracelets so not to worry, but I probably should have done this sooner. She's still holding on to the broken bracelet, but she keeps asking for it even when she has it.

No comments: