Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wonder what I was worried about....

It gives me a lot of hope looking back over the past week and a half. I was so concerned that Trevor would drive us batty being around with no structured events....like preschool. But so far, it's been very very manageable. We've had our moments, but I've now hit my stride, and he's doing very well. Yesterday we had an impromptu playdate and he did very well.

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my toughest days, but with the playdate yesterday and dinner taken care of tonight, it's going to go very well.

We watched a few of Trevor's home movies on Monday night. It was very cute. We saw Trevor's 2nd birthday, and I realized that his verbal ability was where Gwen is right now. The girl speaks in complete sentences now, loves to name all the people she knows, climbs over and onto anything and everything, and warms up to love her own attention wherever she goes. She definitely has her own way of doing things and loves to play with toys in her own way. I'm trying to imagine how her 2nd birthday is going to go, and it'll be interesting.....

I also have to give a little shout-out to my hubby of 9 years on this beautiful day. This past year has been great, as we've been through a lot in these past 365 days. And I feel so much stronger than ever. I think the "energy" around me has been surrounding the number 9 because when I checked out at Cub for our weekly groceries, my total came to $99.99. Pretty cool, huh? Maybe I should play the lottery.....6/3/09.....6+3 = 9, our 9th Anniversary....

No comments: