Friday, November 16, 2007

Short update

Things are up and down lately. The nights are going pretty well - 6+ hours continuous sleep from Gwen. But the days are harder. I have a sling arriving in the mail today, so that should help things out a lot.

I'm trying to update Trevor's old website so everyone can see the progress both of them are making, and even compare. Gwen has been giving me some looks that I easily remember from Trevor. And I slowly see the newborn face going away. Also, her tears are developing, so it breaks my heart to watch her cry now.

Here's the site and I will be adding it to my website list on the right.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Oh, good idea on the sling! I want to try one of those out!

YAY for an update on the baby site too! :) I've been wanting to see more pictures of your little darling!

Dawn said...

Krissy, she is so cute! Just checked out the website... I love the new holiday pics of the two of them. Trevor looks so big, too!