Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To Do's

It is so strange to think that starting next week, I'm going to have around 2 hours to myself when I drop Trevor off at preschool. I know I could get a lot more done if I was not pregnant, but I think it will give me a pretty good amount of time to get a little more organized.

While I'm not a very good person about making lists, I really like that feeling of being able to cross things off and throwing the list away when I'm done. It also feels good to know that a lot of the things that I do need to do will not take much of my time. Organizing, laundering, sorting, etc.

The bigger projects I have been working on are things I am almost done with, so it will be nice to have those taken care of.

Sorry this post isn't going to be all that interesting, but I promise coming up, there will be plenty to talk about. Trevor's first day of preschool (where the parents are there) is tomorrow. And we are very excited about it. Hopefully he'll be ok getting up earlier than today. It is 8:38am and he is still asleep. Seeing as preschool starts at 9:00, we have to change this routine, and fast.....

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm a "lister" too- I love me a column of checkmarks!!!! We have PS tomorrow, too....Anya is excited, but I'm a little weepy about it....not ready for school to start!