Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I forgot how loud he can be

I guess I also forgot how babies can sleep through very loud noises. As long as they aren't sudden. Last night, Trevor was REALLY getting into pretending he was a football player. He kept shouting things like, "I'm going to get the high score" and "Tackle him". And we aren't talking like a loud indoor voice, I mean all out screaming. All the while Gwen was sound asleep in her bouncy chair in the same room.

I wonder if he feels the need to get out the loudness when during the day he has to listen to Gwen scream too. He has gotten used to it now. At first he used to look at me with those big eyes and say something like "can she stop crying?" Now he's pretty oblivious to it all. And no, he still doesn't do things and run away from me when I'm tending to Gwen. There haven't been that many times where it is just the three of us and he does something "bad". I can't believe how well he is adjusting to it all.

I do know in a few weeks, we will be able to get a little alone time and until then I'm just going to have to wait. In the mean time family and friends can keep coming over to give him a little extra attention. Thank you again to everyone for their help!

No comments: