Sunday, October 7, 2007

Introducing Gwendolyn Caroline

I'm not sure when I'm going to get on and make a more quality posts, but I at least have to get to the point of introducing our newest family member.
Gwendolyn Caroline was born on 3:33pm Wednesday, October 3rd. It was a very fast labor, and she has been a very laid back baby. Very different from Trevor as a newborn. All of us are adjusting to this new life, and Trevor has already become a very protective big brother. He loves to talk to her as long as she isn't crying. He already wants to play with her - especially Nascar.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Welcome to the world Gwen!!! What a wonderful addition to your family! How proud Trevor looks already!

Erika said...

Welcome to your mommy's blog life, Gwen! I love that first picture - now I feel like I've had a good look at her. I think she looks like you!