Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Can't say I'm in my 20's any more....

Not that I'm even really sad about it....but no more....I'm a 30 year old. It does sound so much older than 20 something. We had a nice birthday/Christmas yesterday. Woke up to open gifts around 8:00 or so. Then went over to my parents house to continue Christmas and have my birthday dinner.

Trevor seems very uninterested in opening gifts. Which was kind of disappointing, since we got him SO many and thought that we should get a few more for Gwen thinking he would want to open hers as well.

But I guess now that we are at the next day, we can see which ones the winners are. They are mostly his new trains, including his train table. He also likes a few nintendo games as well as his new Leapster games.

So next comes the hard part. Putting everything in it's place, cleaning up the Christmas stuff, and making room where needed. At least we have another week before we are due to "get back into the swing of things".

And for an update on Gwen...she is doing pretty well! If we could all just shake the last of this yucky cold, I think everyone would be happier. Gwen slept from 11pm - 7am and although doesn't take long naps, I guess it can't be expected yet. We are due in for her 3 month pictures in a week or so.

We hope you all are enjoying your holidays! Since Gwen isn't able to ride in the car for long car rides, we won't be able to get to the cabin at least this month. And did I mention I don't like the cold and the snow? We just got dumped on the past week so we are going to have a L-O-N-G winter. Uggggg

No comments: