Thursday, December 13, 2007

The sickies won't go away!

Oh ug. Trevor has been sick with some kind of cold for the past two plus weeks. 'Tis the season, I guess. Russ caught some kind of cold earlier this week. Now I'm not feeling the best either. At least I can feel it coming on. And if I do get something, I can't take Sudafed or any Robitussin with alcohol. Which of course are the only things that make me feel better. Shucks.

And now Gwen is starting to get it as well. She at least doesn't act really upset by it. Actually, she's been sleeping a lot today. But I still feel bad for her. Poor baby. I guess that's what happens to the second born. Trevor didn't catch a cold until he was at least 6 months, and here Gwen is already having 2 by 10 weeks.

So while we take some time to recover, I might need a few days. Hope everyone is close to done with your Christmas shopping!

No comments: