Saturday, December 29, 2007

Prayers and Positive Thoughts for their family...

One of my good mom friends is now 39 weeks pregnant with her second baby. Julie, her first, was born at 32 weeks gestation, almost completely healthy. So this time around, it has been a bit tougher on her. I feel like I only went through 20% of what she did because Gwen was only 2 weeks later than what I thought she would be.

Add to it that I ALWAYS hear all the wonderful things she is doing to help out her in-laws who are rapidly depleting their own health. And here she is so pregnant and still willing to help out.

Adding to THAT is the fact that she went in today to try to turn baby Kevin, who is breech and was unsuccessful. So she is going in on Tuesday or Wednesday for pre-op for a C-section. Again, I cannot imagine what she is going through.

So I'm asking everyone to send a few prayers and positive thoughts her and her family's way. I'm sure they could use it right about now.

Ann Marie - relax as much as you can and it will all be much easier in a few short months.

No comments: