Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How does that work again?

So I've decided that I can't wish that Gwen will sleep in in the mornings. There have been a few days when she has woken up past 7am. But whenever that is, she is a total BEAR the whole rest of the day. Yesterday was one of those days, and she had not had a 5 minute nap until 3:30. Now I know she has been off 3 naps for a while now, but are you KIDDING me? I think I now have to get ANYTHING done that requires her not sleeping on me done after she goes to bed at night. At least Tuesday nights I feel a bit more energized because I will have been golfing.

But then if I wish she would wake up early, sometimes it is 5am in which case I'm I wreck because I need more sleep than that. But I think I'd rather have that than not able to handle her for the whole day. Or maybe it is just something that if I know to expect it, I'll handle it better. Today she cried out at 5:15 but then slept until a little after 6. So hopefully today will be good. We'll just have to see!

No comments: