Thursday, September 25, 2008

It is mostly premere week!

I used to have more on my list, but I still have a few shows that I love to watch. Some I still want to watch, but I'm going to have to get caught up with them via Netflix.

Still, this week was HEROES!!!! I was a bit weirded out by it. It has seemed to change direction drastically, and I'm not sure I like it all that much. However, I don't really think it's going to be weird for long. They just need to fit the two storylines together and then they'll get more into the story side of things. Then it'll get good again.

Tonight is Grey's Anatomy! I've also heard good things about this one. 2 hours tonight! These shows (among a few others) really make me feel like someone other than a mom.

Anyway....have to start dinner now! And as a side note....GO TWINS!!!!

No comments: