Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One point for Gwen

Our day was marked by a momentous occasion. Miss Gwen finally popped a top tooth. It looks like the second one is just a few days behind, but I'm happy that she finally can get a good smile for the sibling pictures in a few weeks.

Trevor had the first of his star days at preschool yesterday. He gets to be line leader and sit next to the teacher during story time. I'm sure there are other things, but until we get there on Friday, we don't see a lot of it. He did go to school announcing to everyone that he was the star. I am glad that he has such confidence and hope that he doesn't lose it as he gets older.

I also signed him up for his Kindergarten tour. That's in a little under two weeks. I put it on our calendars and right away he asked me what it was. Of course he might still be a little jumpy about going back to the doctor for his next round of shots.

And last but not least, happy sort-of anniversary Russ. 13 years ago today.....be sure to thank Dylan again for us ;-)

No comments: