Friday, November 7, 2008

A few changes

I know I'm going to be a little sad when it finally happens in 10 months. Yesterday in the mail, we received a notification for Trevor going into Kindergarten class next year. I was SO excited! We have a Kindergarten "round-up" to put on the calendar in January. We have to get his immunizations up-to-date. We get to attend the school as part of a "tour" that they do to any interested families. I'm pretty sure Trevor doesn't get it at this point, but I'm pretty sure he will in a few months.

Yesterday I went to the salon to get foiled and a haircut. I had decided it was time for a haircut. I'm pretty sure that 6 inches or so came off. So not simply a "trim". Everyone saw it before they went to bed last night, but this morning Trevor says to me, "Mommy, when I just looked at you, I thought you were Bubba." (My mom). That always seems to happen. Whenever my hair gets shorter I look more and more like my mom. What can you do?

We are off to the cabin this weekend. Too bad the weather is going to be so chilly. But it will be a short trip. Have a little fun and then back to reality. Time to continue packing!

No comments: