Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another...er...half year older?

So although it wasn't marked on the calender, Trevor has asked enough times so that he knows his "half birthday" was yesterday. He tried to make it so that I would believe he needed a half birthday party and therefore would invite all his friends over. While I guess I could see myself going along with it, I didn't feel like explaining to the parents not to bring presents, or explaining to Trevor not to expect them.

I think with his half birthday seems to come a little development and physical growth as well. He's been napping and being very testing. Although we went to Gwen's gym class where Trevor had to watch in the waiting room and according to the other parents, he is a "sweet kid". I tried to have him play with his Leapster, but I think the DVD player might work better next time. Thankfully, the weather is getting nicer again so we can go outside. We have been working on riding the two-wheeler, and Russ got him going a few times. And then he'd put on the breaks. So that's probably just a few weeks away, if that.

I've also been trying to schedule a few errands that the kids can come with....next week the cat is going to get shaved and we need to get an oil change on the car. I am worried about going places where all the schools decide to have their last day of school parties. So we'll see where things take us. I'm happy to say that we are nearing the end of May...busy busy May....It was a fun month. But looking forward to a little down time.

No comments: