Monday, May 18, 2009

So much to be thankful for....

This post is to show my appreciation to all the people that helped out this weekend. There were SO many. I can't even begin to explain the amount of gratitude that I have for everyone.

In no particular order:


Of course Kevin and Kelsey, for inviting us to be such a close part of the wedding ceremony. It was so much fun and filled our family with many memories because of this day. THANK YOU!

My mom and dad - Bubba and Papa - for taking care of the kids during the ceremony, between the ceremony and reception, and during the dinner. And for allowing us to crash at your house after the wedding. It saved us money and time to have to get all the way back home. THANKS TO YOU!

To Vicky, for taking the kids at their bedtime back to my parents house to sleep. Without you, we wouldn't have been able to stay out and see the rest of the dancing! THANKS!

To Jerry, Tracy, Amy, Derek, and Kyrsten because they were willing to run around and follow the kids when they wanted to not sit still. THANK YOU!

To Marisa, for running out and getting Trevor a drink of water during the ceremony. I guess the kid was thirsty! THANK YOU!!

To the Maloney-Morrow family for being the kids audience at my parents house. They LOVE the attention. THANKS!!

To Megan for having kids that my kids can play with and for *wink wink*. THANK YOU!

To Brian for having connections with the DJ. Gotta love the inside track when requesting songs! THANK YOU!

To my husband for making such cute kids, being a great husband, dad, friend, and really anything I ask for. It was wonderful to share this experience so closely with you. THANK YOU!

Without all these people, I know I wouldn't have gotten all the compliments on my kids. It really was overwhelming how many people said how wonderful my kids were and are. But also, much appreciated.

One last time.....THANK YOU!!!! And much love!

No comments: