Saturday, September 12, 2009

That girl Gwen

She cracks me up. While I wouldn't describe her as completely outgoing like Trevor, if she is in a safe place with me, she loves to talk to people we see. If she's in the grocery store, if we are going for a walk, she will unprompted say, "Good Morning!" And then I get the oh my gosh look.

She loves to sing and dance. Or to watch dancing with music. Especially to clap for the performers after they are done. She likes to play with the dollhouse, zoo animals, carry around her dolls, play Mr. Potato Head, and now will try to do anything that Trevor does. She also loves to color. As a result, she knows all of her colors.

Thankfully, she is finally off of the usual two choices for lunch. I think if she had to choose a favorite, she likes what are called "Dinosaur Chicken". They are breaded chicken in the shape of dinosaurs. But she has a little trouble saying it the correct way....so she says, "Dinosaur Kitchen".

It's hard to believe that she's going to be two in three weeks. Some days it seems like she is 2 going on 10. I have a feeling she's going to give me a run for my money in different ways than Trevor has.

No comments: