Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Come ON weather

I am anxiously awaiting hot weather. Weather where I can turn off the heat at night. I JUST took the electric blanket off of our bed. Although most of this week I could have used it. I am now almost out of outfits for Gwen to wear since her 12 month long-sleeved shirt that I have would be a halter top on her if she didn't have an undershirt on. But I have nice, cute outfits for warm weather, if it would just get here already.

You know, she is finally on 3 month bottle flow. She went from number 2 (which is 1 month) to number 3. Now it only takes 10 minutes to finish a bottle, whereas it was 20 minutes. It was finally the right time because she was getting very sweaty and working hard at the slower flow. She's also doing great with food. It now is a taste/texture thing if she eats things. She loves the cereal puffs, but I cannot get her to eat cereal. Her favorite by far is yogurt, but I'm afraid she won't like it if I put cereal in it.

Trevor is down to his last 4 days of school. A warning to anyone that is going to come over any time soon: Russ has introduced him to the entire Star Wars Episode IV movie. (With the exception of the violent death scenes) He now wants to play Star Wars all the time and has asked me to watch the movie with him. It has been interesting to see how he takes it in while he is watching it, because you can see how excited he is to learn about it. As with anything new, he asks LOTS of questions: What is he doing, What is the death star doing, Why are they going to blow up the death star, Why are they rescuing Princess Leia, etc.

So that's what's going on from our neck of the cities.

No comments: