Friday, May 30, 2008

Miscellaneous stuff

Gwen has an ear infection. Just in one ear. She's on the tail end of her cold so I'm thinking the antibiotics will work again.

Trevor went to the big gym again today. It cracks me up when we come home afterwards and then he tries to jump on his single person trampoline and he says it's broken.

So today I went out to get the mail. Up the street, I hear a police siren and see a police car trying to pull over a black suburban. The driver either was drunk or had a medical condition because he drove up on the curb before crossing the block before our street. He then came up our street, drove up onto our neighbor's curb and knocked over the mailbox. At this point I ran up and locked our door and peered out to see what was going on. All I saw was the police officer walking up to the truck and then the driver sped off. So then there were a total of three cars that zoomed by after him and then eventually an ambulance. WOO HOO...the things that happen in our town!

No comments: