Friday, May 9, 2008

YAY...she finally is over this 5am wake-up thing...

for the time being. And yes, it was just one day - today, but I also knew that when she was waking up at 5am, it was only for a few days or so. So I got a good night's sleep last night and she went back down after her 6am feeding. So I'm rested, showered, and ready for the morning. It makes SO much difference.

Yesterday was Trevor's second week of T-ball. It was a lot of fun for him! Last year, for the 3 year-old group, a parent had to be with each kid. Now, if a parent stands at each base, and someone is in the field with the kids, they are pretty good. Russ is the coach along with one other parent, and he's trying to do a few exercises with the kids. But put them in the field, and everyone runs after the ball. I'm guessing that will be a while before the kids are ready to stay in one spot and let someone else get the ball.

I don't know how in the 3 year-old group, we used the entire 30 minutes to bat for the team. Last night, there were 5 batting and fielding changes. The kids are quick so it gives them a lot of chances to bat. Which I think they like better.

Ok....Gwen is up. I'll have to get her!

No comments: