Tuesday, May 20, 2008

That explains it

Most of my difficulty on Friday comes from two things....Gwen not napping and Trevor about to get sick. He is always very challenging the day before. I should have guessed. And now he is probably as bad as he is going to get which is the same as the cold that Gwen caught and turned into RSV. I wonder what the chances are of her not getting it. My guess is the same as winning the lottery. If she doesn't get it I'll have to buy a ticket. And it isn't just her. If I get the cold you can bet I'll be the one to pass it on because she doesn't stop kissing, hugging and grabbing my face. She is too quick to even stop.

Anyway, Monday was great. I got to clean, and Gwen took an hour and a half nap in the morning so I got a few things done. She is in SUCH a better mood if she gets a good nap in. She usually wakes up very happy because she gets a full night's rest, but as soon as she goes down for a nap, she wakes up crying because for some reason she just hasn't learned to stay asleep for naps. I'm guessing that will change, but it might be around the time she is a year. Or maybe 9 months. I can always hope.

And wouldn't you know, we have another cool night for golf. Still won't be even close to 70 degrees, although yesterday was not even able to reach 60 so I guess I should be happy.

No comments: