Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lots goes on

Oh I am so happy to say that it really feels like the weather is turning warmer. I can't be outside enough, although Gwen doesn't have the attention span to be on long walks or play at the parks as long as Trevor would like. Tuesday night golf was horrible, but better than two weeks ago when I didn't even go because of the downpours. One other lady and I braved the rain and the cold and still played our 9 holes. I just wish one of these Tuesdays we will make it to warm weather. I haven't been able to go without a jacket on for goodness sake!

Trevor will be on his last week of school next week. Today he went on a field trip to the Farm. Dodge Nature Center I believe is the technical term for it. He said his favorite animal was a sheep and his least favorite was a pig. I asked him why and he said it was because they were too loud. He also liked when they got to jump into the hay. He said it made a lot of dust. I hope none of the kids had hay fever!

Yesterday, Bubba took him to the Teddy Bear park. Sounds like he ran around for a good 4 hours or so. It was a perfect day then too. We went outside to play, then went on a walk after dinner. Today after the field trip we went over to Bubba's house to get outside over there, and then after dinner he had his t-ball game. It was a perfect night for it. I can't wait to be able to leave our windows open at night. Or at least take the down comforters off the beds.

I'm starting to make plans for the days Trevor isn't at one of his camps. He has a lot of them. But I know he'll have a blast. Especially the ones that his friends are at. You know, if Gymnastics weren't such a girl focused sport, I think he'd REALLY enjoy it. I asked him if he liked the balance beam at school and he said he loved it. It is one of his first camps in the summer time.

Ok...well I better get to bed. I've been able to get a lot more sleep this week than last. But one or both of the kids do scream out during various points in the night, so I do wake up. But I'll take that over actually having to get out of bed any day!

No comments: