Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I guess that theory is out the window

I didn't truly believe it anyway. But when I was pregnant with Trevor I ate whatever I wanted. I didn't venture from what I knew I liked or didn't like, but I ate a lot. Trevor was a great eater as an infant. He tried and ate virtually anything.

Then with Gwen, she didn't let me eat red meat. Which I was not very happy about. And I even stayed away from it for a few months after just to be on the safe side. And now with Gwen being a picky eater, it's been a learning experience. So we were in the grocery store yesterday and I got some salami meat for sandwiches for myself. Trevor always asks to eat a few pieces while we are shopping. Gwen started to make some noise like she wanted whatever Trevor had. So I gave her a little bite expecting her to spit it out. NOPE. She wanted more and basically ate the entire piece. I had already tried turkey, but that wasn't ok. It's the salami. Too bad it is not exactly the healthiest thing to have her eat, but at least it is an option once in a while. So we are slowly increasing the foods she enjoys eating!

No comments: