Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching up after the weekend

Well, I had a full weekend. Saturday was Trevor's last basketball game. He came away from it with a new medal and still wanting to play again. That is always a good thing. He said that he doesn't like to try to shoot a basket during the game because he needs to have a specific ball. And I'm just happy he got one.

Then Saturday night I spent away from both kids for the first time since Gwen was born. I must say I'm pretty proud of myself for not being anxious about it. I was able to have a fun time with the girls and didn't need too much time to recover.

I was able to overhear that Gwen likes to chatter to herself and can count to ten without any help. The only way I know this was because she was off of her sleep schedule so some of her nighttime before bed was spent jabbering in her crib.

This week, once the weather starts getting warmer, I'm planning on heading outside as much as possible. Trevor has been enjoying a new Lightning McQueen bike. THANKS BUBBA! I'm pretty sure the garage sales are starting soon. So that will be another reason to head out.

No comments: