Thursday, April 9, 2009

A small bad mom of the year award goes to me

Gwen has been periodically waking up bright and early, crying out and then going back to sleep. So she did so this morning at 5am. A bit earlier than usual, but she quieted down within a minute. I heard her awake at 7, so I went to go and get her and found out that she got sick in her crib. My guess is at 5am. It was all over her and the PJs, crib and blankets. Ooops.

I gave her a bath this morning, and am washing everything in sight, but I feel pretty bad. I don't remember Trevor ever getting sick until he was in his own room other than spit-up from formula. And she seems fine this morning....a little weak, probably won't eat much food today, but otherwise pretty good. I wonder if the doctor will say he doesn't want to see her until next week. Guess well see!

No comments: