Saturday, November 28, 2009

Party over

Well, we are done with our three parties in a week's time. All I can say is WHEW. Although I don't consider myself a party pooper, I am definitely pooped by parties! Especially since we had to host all of them. Next year I'll have another day between Thanksgiving and Trevor's birthday and don't know what if anything we'll be doing for a birthday party with Trevor's friends.

Trevor had a great time on his birthday, and I'm glad he decided to skip his hockey practice. He was able to wrestle and run around with his uncles, aunts and grandparents. Which I know he REALLY enjoys. Today was supposed to be the day to get out the Christmas decorations, movies, and books, but Trevor is too into all his presents. Unfortunately, he has cleaned out his wish list, so now we have to figure out other things to get back on the list. He is such a lucky guy to have such a caring family.

Now for a few days of down time....oh and found out my grades came back for my two classes....Aced them both with a perfect score on my Accounting Final Exam. ;-) Yay for accounting!

No comments: