Friday, July 13, 2007

Cabin Memories....

So here I am in the lovely "town" of Hatfield. You know, we have home videos, and I have memories for just about as far back as I can remember in this town. My cousins and I laugh at the memories of us going to the "hot spot" - the ROLLER RINK. We thankfully only have one video of this. But what is funny to me, is that I have a feeling that in a few years, those same cousins and I will be bringing our kids to the same place to do the same thing. I wonder if our parents will come for their memories as well (and to probably laugh at how we have become them....).

As usual, Trevor did not sleep very smoothly last night and during his naps. I'll be thankful when he can at least tolerate not being in the same bed as me because even while Russ isn't here this time, so at least I don't have to share the bed with 2 boys, Trevor takes up more than 3/4 of the bed. Couple that with my pregnancy bouts of insomnia and it makes for a not fun night.

Then, to top it off, the weather has been cool and will be cool again tomorrow. We were here about a month ago, and it was SO hot and nice. Not like it stopped Trevor from swimming today. But it kept me from even having my toes in the water. Brrrr.... We did go for a boat ride, but I am SO looking forward to next year when the lake is up to normal levels. Trevor actually went on a tube ride with Russ last time, so I'm thinking he might enjoy that soon....

So....we're off to wish my dad (Papa) a Happy Birthday.....Have a good one all!

No comments: