Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I wonder what came over me....

Who knows.....I think it was my procrastination causing me some guilt. Or the fact that we haven't been home for most of the month. But whatever the reason.....Trevor and I got a lot done yesterday.

First we walked up to the grocery store. At least the hard part of walking is getting there....it's uphill, and pulling a wagon with a 40lb boy isn't that bad. We got out early enough so that it wasn't too hot either. So we walked up, went grocery shopping, grabbed a little Caribou (Caramel Coolers - YUM) and walked back.

Not only did we walk to the grocery store, but I decided to get things ready for a donation run, and vacuum the living room area. I'm sure Trevor was just in heaven because he LOVES to vacuum with me.

And finally, the end to a wonderful day for him.....he got to finally play T-ball. Something he has been asking about almost every day since he played it last Monday. This time we got some video (Thank you Aunt Tracy) but I have to get it downloaded before I can add it here.

So all-in-all a very good Monday for us.....More to come on future events....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow Krissy, you make me tired just reading about all you will preggo! Walking to the grocery store while pulling a 40lb. T in the wagon?? I'm amazed!

Christine said...

I was thinking the same thing as Dawn- just reading that post made me tired!!! You're one tough momma!!!!