Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun Summer Times

Tuesday evenings during the summer months is GOLF with the ladies. While the pregnancy makes it difficult to walk the 9 holes that I play, I have continued to play but while taking a gas cart, which is nice.

I had heard that being pregnant helps your golf game, and actually I have had a really good stretch this summer where I've dropped my handicap I believe 4 strokes. Then even last night, I had my all-time best round of 48 last night, and it was very warm and humid. Guess I can still play golf for a few more weeks!

And now for a little story time:

Once upon a time, there were two little kids who met in a mom and baby class. They were part of a larger group of playmates, and from these classes onward, they were able to see each other on a fairly regular basis.

They began to get a little older, and a little more testing of their parents, but overall they were very good kids. The little boy's name was Trevor, and the little girl's name was Elizabeth. There were quite a few days when they were not together, that they would ask about the other friend. Were they going to see Elizabeth today? - asked Trevor. And when they saw each other, lots of hugs and screams were to be had. (And maybe an occasional love pat.)

One summer, they were on the same T-ball team. They began to share stories together. Where they went on vacation.....how they liked T-ball, and the ever-popular how I got this owie.

We will have to watch this lovely pair as they need someone to keep an eye on them.....but we are wondering.....Is there love in the air?

2 comments:

Erika said...

How cute are those!!!! I love the one where he's talking to her. Gosh, he looks so grown up!

Dawn said...

Aww...how cute! Looks like the making of a cute couple later on... :-)