Tuesday, July 24, 2007

T-Ball sure is fun

Sorry I didn't get these on earlier. It takes a while to download and edit the movies that we get. So these two videos are from last week's T-ball game. (one is Elizabeth and Trevor, the other is of Trevor batting)

Check out this video: T Ball



Add to My Profile | More Videos

Notice how he is working much more on the technique of hitting the ball (not hard), dropping the bat, and running to first base. Actually this last week, he remembered how to hold his hands on the bat, and hit it a bit farther, so it's fun to notice that he is really coming along!

As far as other things going on with us, we've finally had a weekend where nothing was planned. We were able to run a few errands, and organize the house, but basically had a low-key weekend. Thank goodness we are going to have a few of those coming up in these last weeks before baby #2.

The weather has gotten HUMID which while for me isn't uncomfortable, more just tiring. I'm thinking tonight I might just watch golf and play when I feel like it. We'll see though. I'm going to try to extra-hydrate myself before I leave to see if that helps any.

So for now, I'm going to leave it at that. I'll write more about today after I see how golfing goes.

No comments: