Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Story (A survey)

Hi, my name is: Kristine

but you can call me: Krissy

Never in my life have I: worked as a waitress in a restaurant

The one person in my life who can drive me nuts is: My wonderful son....he knows exactly what to do to get me going.....HOW do they learn that so young???

When I'm nervous: I get very very introverted and try to stay away from people as much as possible...or if it is something I'm going to do in public, I get big butterflies in my stomach

The last song I listened to: Well, Aladdin is on now, so I guess "Friend like Me" sung by Robin Williams

If I were to get married right now, it would be to: Um...I think my husband?

My hair is: Freshly colored and cleaned. I feel oh so pretty ;-)

When I was 4: I was living in White Bear Lake....I don't remember much of that time....

Last Christmas: Lots of fun....it was the first year Trevor really liked hearing the stories about Santa Claus and getting and opening presents

I should be: doing more to prepare for #2, but I'm just so gosh darn tired all the time!!!

When I look down I see: a big belly ;-)

The happiest recent event was: pretty much the whole pregnancy, now just waiting to find out if it's a boy or a girl

If I were a character on 'Friends': Yep, Monica here too

I know these girls: Who have been so much fun to get to know while our kids get to know each other as well.

By this time next year: I'll have an almost 1 year old!!! AHHH....that is so strange to think about!

My current gripe is: that I don't have magic powers to snap my fingers and things will take care of themselves. A girl can dream, right?

I have a hard time understanding: why it's so hard for me to realize that I'm too stubborn for my own good, yet have it be so hard to change.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: well depending on what it was, and who I was with, either Trevor (because he is the easiest to tell) or Russ (because he would actually know what it would be)

I want to buy: a fun vacation for my family

Where do you plan to visit: Well, the cabin a lot, but hopefully Tracy at Boston College again this year

If you spent the night at my house: You would sleep in the bedroom downstairs...at least the kid wouldn't bother you!

The world could do without: people who do not understand how much pain they cause their families when they choose to drink and drive.

Most recent thing I've bought myself: I guess this hair treatment?

Most recent thing someone else bought me: the Dam celebration T-shirt. Thanks mom!

My middle name is: Renee

In the morning I: usually feel the best I will for the entire day. It's all downhill from there...

Last night I was: listening to my Rainbow Relaxation CD....ahhhh...that's a good time

There's this guy I know who: is busy with a ton of projects, yet has to put up with a crabby pregnant lady and their energetic son.....Did ya think this was what married life would be???

If I was an animal I'd be a: Cat....I love to sleep!

A better name for me would be: Mommy

Tomorrow I am: having a shower for baby #2....I'm SO excited!!! Mostly just to visit with my friends! They're the bestest!

Tonight I am: going to just try to make it through the afternoon

My birthday is: December 25th

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oy, now I have that Aladdin song in my head. :)