Monday, August 6, 2007

Looking forward to upcoming events

Not only in the coming two months or so, but also just this week! So many things are going on.

The Muppet Show Season 2 on DVD comes out tomorrow! I think I'm going to have to wait until Wednesday to get it. I need someone to watch Trevor because I have a long list of things and my discount use at Target. I know he'd do ok....he always does....I just hate to waste his morning sitting in a grocery cart when he could be running around with someone.

Also this week, we have our last trip to the cabin for a while. It is getting hard for me to ride in a car for hours instead of minutes. I'm STILL not swelling like I was with Trevor, but I get a lot more achy and don't feel very well after long rides. I'm definitely crossing my fingers that we get a great weekend weather-wise. And very glad we didn't do it this past weekend. It was pretty cool and rainy. Not good cabin weather.

And last but not least....here comes football season!!! I guess it really won't get that interesting until the first season game, I'm not that into watching preseason games - mostly because they don't show the BEARS games way up here in Viking territory, but even watching the Vikings lose is better than no football at all. And with that.....I'm off!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I saw the commercial for the Muppet Show on DVD at the beach and thought of you INSTANTLY! :)