Friday, August 31, 2007

Sorry...we are slowing down....

We have a few things coming up...namely Trevor going off to preschool in 6 days, which he is very excited for, and yes, the birth of baby #2, but with this past weekend, I am hoping to gently coast into that time. We don't ALWAYS do something on a holiday weekend, but it is pretty normal. Either go to the cabin, go golfing, go to visit other extended family....but since the last time we were at the lake, travelling does NOT sound like fun...even if it is only a few hours away. There is always the State Fair. BIG downside to that is how busy it is over the holiday weekend. But again, being on my feet, walking around, only to enjoy the food just does not sit well with me.

So getting back to the previous statement, I'm hoping to coast into the time when the baby is born. I have lots of little projects I would like to do before the baby gets here, but who knows when that will be.

Maybe this weekend, I'll do a little "remembrance" of past Labor Day weekends. School always started after Labor Day in Minnesota, so it truly was the last chance at summer. Although I usually was a dork for getting excited to go back to school. Not usually for the educational part of it, more for the social.....

Anyway, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday weekend. ENJOY!!!

No comments: