Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I guess there is a rule about "tagging"?

Heck, I love survey type things anyway, but if I get tagged, I'm supposed to do the same survey? Is that right???

JOBS I'VE HAD:
  • Baby sitter
  • Hostess at a restaurant
  • Jr. camp counselor
  • Personal Care Attendant
  • Office Assistant Temp
  • Dorm Receptionist
  • Purchasing Intern
  • Business Analyst
  • Buyer
  • Cashier

MOVIES I NEVER GET SICK OF: (No laughing please)

  • The Princess Bride
  • Muppets Take Manhattan
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Clue
  • Star Wars (any of the 6)
  • Bring it On
  • Cutting Edge
  • Grease

PLACES I'VE CALLED HOME:

  • White Bear Lake, MN
  • Lake Elmo, MN
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Bloomington, MN

FAVORITE TV SHOWS:

  • Dawson's Creek
  • Party of Five
  • The Muppet Show
  • Incredible Hulk
  • Friends
  • ER (only about the first 6 seasons or so)
  • Real World (about the first 10 seasons, minus the Europe season)
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Lost
  • Prison Break
  • Nip/Tuck
  • The Amazing Race

FAVORITE VACATION SPOTS:

  • Personally, it is Maui, Hawaii
  • As a family, I'm sure it will be Disney World in a few years
  • The Cabin at Hatfield
  • Anywhere warm and relaxing in the winter months

FAVORITE WEBSITES:

NOW I'M TAGGING:

  • Brian because he's the only other blogger that I know that hasn't already been tagged!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love Clue too! It's so corny but so great! Glad to know I'm not the only one!