Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I hate Tuesdays

You would think that Tuesday would be a good day. It is one of only two days of the week we don't have anything planned. Trevor knows I designate it "clean the basement" day. He and Gwen get to play with the toys in the basement while I organize papers and such. But it isn't such a big deal that I put it off another week if we have something else we need to do.

I figured we haven't been to the "jump jump" place (aka Edinborough park) in a while. However, I was not going to bring Trevor if he was not having a good listening day. And he couldn't even make it until 9 o'clock. I should have just went back to bed. It has gotten significantly cooler than the past few days, but I knew we needed to get out of the house. So we went on a walk. It is just so hard to get through the morning. Lots of fighting, screaming, crying...thankfully today none of it was from me. Then I put in the order for the darn photos. That was a big GULP. Just not a very good thing to have to do today.

And I know I need to look at it from the bright side, but I hate Tuesdays. And with that, I realize that my last two posts have been gripes. But my intentions are that I will post about the happiness that took place this weekend in the next post. That way, the gripes will be out of the way first.

No comments: