Friday, October 3, 2008

Yay, we made it through a year



Trevor woke me up this morning saying, "Mom! Mom! It's Gwen's Birthday today! You have to get up so we can make her CAKE!" Such a nice thing to hear from her other child. I'm hoping her party goes as well as this wake up did.

It is a huge sigh of relief here that we made it through this year. It is a hard and trying year that first year or a baby's life. It has been exciting to see her grow up, and happy for me to have my body back (as opposed to carrying or feeding a child with it).




I don't have much time to post now, but wanted to include a few pictures to remember the year by:


Here is her first day as well as her first haircut ;-) Happy Birthday Gwen!








1 comment:

Erika said...

Happy Birthday Gwen! You're such a little doll!