Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It went decently

So yesterday wasn't half as bad as last Tuesday. I think the idea that it was a full moon really had something to do with it. We also did run an errand that helped get the kids out of the house. Maybe they are just feeling really early cabin fever. If that's the case I'm really in trouble. It's supposed to be CCCCOOOOLLLLDDDD on Sunday.

I did get a lot of vacuuming done, and Trevor did get frustrated with me for a while. As a result, he made a "no mommys" sign so that I would stay away from him. He has been doing a lot of art projects lately. By that it just means he likes to use his markers to draw things. Oh, and cut up the papers with his scissors. But before yesterday the signs he had been making were simply a circle me Bert sign (which comes about because our TV announcer for the Twins games does a bit every game where he circles fans. Most of which have a sign that they hold up saying "circle me Bert". The other sign that Trevor had been making was a "no babies" sign for Gwen.

But the day wasn't all frustration for Trevor. Before Gwen's naptime we got to all play in a band. We have a lot of instruments and so we all were in a band playing together. So...it's not all hard times for anyone. On to the next day!

No comments: