Monday, February 18, 2008

I have to complain

Because I can. Now I know I don't have it nearly as rough as some moms do. But I still get tired and stressed out when I don't get a good night's sleep.

I'm not sure if it was because she is getting a snotty cold in her nose, or because she is still adjusting to a good sleep schedule, or working on rolling over, but whatever the deal, she was up from 3-5:15, then up again at 6:15, then Trevor was up at 7. And there was no convincing her that she should be asleep at 3:30 or so. She was even quiet. But she could not go to sleep.

And there are things we could do to make it a little easier today, but with school being out, everything is going to be packed. And I don't have the heart to try to brave the crowds today. So we'll just have to muddle through and get whatever done that I can. Again, I know it's not as bad as it could be, but that doesn't exactly solve my tiredness issue.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, we are trying cereal with Gwen this past week. She's not too impressed, so I'm not sure if it will continue this week or not. I'm not remembering if she is not ready and not wanting to do it, or if she is just dealing with this new thing and not sure what to make of it. So we'll see how she does and then take it from there.

No comments: