Saturday, February 16, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!

WHEW! Busy night last night! Just so happened, two big events happened.

First, I believe I successfully pulled off a suprise b-day party for Russ. I wasn't able to be there for the big reveal, but I know he was very happy to see all his friends that came for the big event. And family too! It was a great turn-out and I was very happy to see everyone that was able to make it!

Second, and no less important, my brother Kevin popped the question to Kelsey! And she happily accepted! They were on a vaca out in La Jolla, CA and unable to make the party, but I think this was a very good reason to not make it. We missed you at the party, but I can't wait to hear the details of your wedding planning! I wish I could have been a wedding planner. And hey, if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, just let me know! I'm also very good at taking direction to butt out, so don't think I'm going to be a big hoverer.

Have fun and make it a great day!

In the mean time, Russ is sleeping it off today. Thanks for getting him home safely - you know who you are!

No comments: