Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I always forget something

I have these intentions when I write an entry, and then I totally forget.

For Trevor: There are numbers on Nascar that are confusing to him. There are cars with the number 00 or 02 or 07. Those are "Zeroty-Zero" or "Zeroty-two".

Also, he has already memorized his 10-digit phone number. I know that has come from listening to me recite it to the doctor's office or to confirm a message that I'm leaving for someone to call me back. But 10 digits.....wow. At least when I was young, it was only 7 digits, and most of my numbers in my phone number were the same number! So I'm working on seeing if he can remember Bubba's phone number. Maybe someday he'll even call it!

Now for Gwen: She is finally eating solid foods! It is only probably 5-6 spoonfuls, but she is opening her mouth and even taking small puffed foods to gum around in her mouth. So we are slowly introducing new foods. She's on yogurt now, which is something I think I'm going to mix in with cereal. I'm not sure how naps will start to suffer though because she still needs a bottle to fall asleep.

Oh, and poor girl caught another cold. I'm hoping this one is a quick one. Thankfully she still slept well last night. I'm worried about ear infections and not being on an incline. Because if we have to do an incline again, that will be another thing we have to get rid of again.

So that's the quick update. One more day until the beginning of May, the preschool program, AND the start of T-ball! Now COME ON WEATHER!

No comments: